Do kids ever get tired of having and playing with so many toys? Being a mom means thinking about what suitable gift to get your kid for their next birthday. This may prove difficult and may not even yield any suitable results. However, toy race car track sets are perfect ideas of what toys to give your child.
Aside from creating a fun activity to engage your child, toy race car track sets sharpen your kid’s creativity and imagination skills. It also helps them to build their hand-eye effectively.
Some of the car tracks come in different colors and are labeled with numbers; which teaches your kids how to count or even differentiate between colors.
Best Toy Race Car Track Sets
There are many toy race car track sets in the market, and you may find it difficult to pick the top ones. This article discusses some of the best toy race car track sets, with each product’s features, pros, and cons.
It answers some of the questions you may have as a parent, such as, “which race car track set should I get?” “Why should I get this particular race car track set? or even “why should I not get this toy race car track?”.
Here are some of the recommended toy car tracks that you can buy for your kids:
TOP BRIGHT Toddler Toys
This toy race car track is suitable for kids above the age of fifteen months. The toy is made of wood and plastic, and it comes with four mini cars to attract your kids. It contains no toxic material as it has been tested to meet up the safety standard of toys.
To further ensure its safety, the wheels of the cars cannot be pulled out by your kids easily. The car is also not small enough to be swallowed by your kid, except if your kid is still in the put-everything-into-the-mouth stage.
This toy car develops your kids’ interests in stem and helps them to sharpen their visual skills. The mini cars come in different colors, and they have numbers written on them.
This toy comes in a colorful box and will make a great gift idea for your next kid’s birthday.
- The materials used in making this toy car track are wood and plastic.
- Kids above fifteen months can use this toy.
- The toy car track comes with four mini cars.
- It does not contain any toxic material.
- The mini cars cannot be easily swallowed, especially for kids below the age of two.
- It can be used by any gender.
- The numbers written on the mini cars can help your kids in practicing counting.
- The toy comes with a parking lot at the top, which your kids can easily put all the toys in after playing.
- The toy can be used both inside and outside of the house.
- The ramp can only contain a car at a time.
- The toy trains your kid’s brain to carry out some basic tasks.
- It also develops your baby’s movement.
- The mini cars come in different colors, making the toy more visually appealing to your kid.
- This toy race car also builds a sense of competition in the kids.
- The toy comes in a colorful box.
- It comes with four mini cars, so you do not have to worry about getting toy cars for your kid’s new car track set.
- To prevent the risk of suffocation, the mini-cars that come with the toy car tracks have been made to be bigger than what your kid can easily swallow. ‘
- This toy race car track is not gender-selective, and it can be used by kids of any gender.
- It promotes a sense of organization to your kid as the toy has a general parking lot for all the cars. Instead of littering them everywhere, your child can easily put them in its proper place in the parking lot.
- The toy does not need much assembling after purchase.
- More than one child can play with this toy at a time.
- Your child requires little or no adult supervision to use the toy.
- It teaches your kids important lessons such as eye coordination, visual tracking skills, and increased attention span on things.
- It may not be suitable for kids under the age of two as they can easily swallow some parts of the toy.
USA Toyz Glow Race Tracks and LED Toy Cars
Here is another toy race car track set that you can purchase for your kids. It comes with a flexible car track in a rainbow color that further drives your kids’ interest.
It also comes with two toy cars. The car track is assembled from several pieces, and the kids can arrange it using different colors, as they desire.
This toy glow racetrack is suitable for kids above the age of three. It develops their creative thinking skills. It also uses batteries to function effectively.
- It has a flexible car track with rainbow colors.
- The toy race car track also comes with two toy cars.
- The car track can be easily assembled and disassembled.
- The toy comes with 360 track pieces that can be arranged to build a flexible and colorful car track.
- The toy also comes with a bridge, two trax balls, an intersection, two slope frames, and different road signs.
- The car track includes pieces that glow in the dark.
- The car track can increase and be expected to extend up to 18 feet.
- It requires the use of batteries.
- The road signs are toy shaped.
- It is not restricted to any gender.
- It encourages learning in the areas of STEM, which are science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- The glow in the dark pieces attract the kids more to the toy.
- With the flexible car track pieces, two slope frames, and other items, your kids can use their imagination to create new and unique track designs.
- The road signs introduce the kids to the importance of driving safely on the road.
- The flexible track pieces can be folded together to allow for easy storage.
- You can also fold the track pieces into a portable size that can be carried when you are traveling with the kids. It ensures that your kids can always carry this toy along whether they are on vacation or whenever they are going away from home for a while.
- It improves the creativity of your kids.
- It is suitable for kids from the age of three upwards.
- It uses batteries to function.
- The kids can easily misplace the track pieces.
Ontel Magic Tracks RC
Here is another excellent choice of your race car track set that you can get for your child. This toy race car track comes with one race car. It has a colorful track set that is also flexible and can be twisted or bent to create more unique track designs. It also comes with a remote control for the race car. Both the car and the remote control need batteries to function.
This toy is suitable for kids from the ages of three upwards. Be assured, the toy has more good reviews than bad, that is why you are getting this recommendation from us.
- It weighs less than 1.5 pounds.
- The track pieces come in different colors.
- The race car has a multifunction remote control that can be used to control them.
- The ontel Magic track comes with 200 track pieces.
- The race car requires three AAA batteries, which do not come with the toy.
- The remote control for the car requires two AAA batteries. You will have to get them separately, as they do not come with the toy.
- The racetrack can be bent to create more patterns of track designs.
- The race cars also come with LED lights that glow.
- The track pieces can be snapped together easily.
- With the remote control, your kids can perform various functions on their race cars. Some of these functions include ‘flash’, ‘horn’, ‘reverse’, ‘stop’, and others.
- The colorful pieces catch the interest of kids better.
- For easy storage, the track can easily be folded together.
- Also, due to the flexibility, the track pieces can be taken along on a trip so that the kids do not feel removed from their toy whenever they are away from home.
- The remote control helps to develop your kid’s hand-eye coordination.
- Kids under the age of three may have a hard time using it.
- The race car track comes in track pieces that can be easily misplaced and scattered.
- The toy uses batteries to function, and the batteries do not come with the box.
Hot Wheels Criss Cross Crash Motorized Track Set
This track set comes with more than two high-speed crash zones, a four-way booster, loops, and other things. It is suitable for kids above the age of four.
It has a car feeder where the kids can put the cars into the track. The tracks connect to one another and intrigue the kids to task themselves intellectually while playing with the toy.
With the different intersection zones, kids can challenge their friends to race with them.
- The car track has four intersecting zones.
- The toy comes with booster, loops, crash zones, car feeder, and other parts.
- The toy comes with a hot wheel vehicle.
- It increases the imagination and intellectual development of your kids.
- It is suitable for kids above the age of five.
- This Criss Cross Crash Motorized Track Set instills the spirit of competition in your kids.
- It increases your child’s curiosity.
- Kids below the age of five may have trouble with using it effectively.
TOP BRIGHT Toddler Toys Racetrack
Here is another toy race car track set that is perfect for your kids. Similar to the first set featured, this one comes with a few more features. It comes with a car ramp, parking space, and even a gas station. This is guaranteed to hold the attention of your kids.
This toy race gives your kids a sense of achievement, especially when their car wins a car race against their other player’s car.
- It comes with three extra car garages.
- This car track toy comes with a gas station and a repair shop.
- It is made of wood.
- The cars have different colors and different numbers written on them.
- Hence, the cars are numbered and in different colors, teaching your kids numbering and even the different kind of colors.
- It prevents the kids from misplacing the cars as they can be stored in the car garages.
- It encourages coordination, attention span, and even visual tracking skills for your kid.
- Kids under the age of three at risk of choking as they can easily swallow some parts of the cars.
KKONES Dinosaur Toys – 273pcs Create A Dinosaur World Road Race-Flexible Track Playset
This toy race car track has a dinosaur world theme. The track set also comes with two pieces of cars that are dinosaur themed.
Kkones dinosaur toy allows you to recreate Jurassic park right in the corner of your kids’ rooms. Have no worries; it is durable and simple to use. Your kids can use it with or without you being there.
- Your kids can create their own unique car track with the track pieces.
- The two cars come with three LED lights.
- There are 273 track pieces that can be used to create the car track.
- It comes with toy trees, balls, and signs, which make the game more enjoyable for the kids.
- The toy also comes with different dinosaur figures, which keep them fully entertained.
- The tires are made of top-notch quality.
- Your kids can use their creative abilities and imagination to create their own car tracks.
- The toy is not heavy.
- It is suitable for kids above the age of three.
- It is easy to assemble.
- It is durable.
- Some parts of the track pieces can get misplaced easily.
- The cars make use of AA batteries, which do not come with the toy.
Buyer’s Guide Section
You should consider some things before purchasing toy race car track sets for your kids. These factors will guide you into making the best purchase for them.
Some of the factors are:
Age of Your Kids
Your kids’ age will determine the kind of race car track sets you will purchase for them. If your kids are below the age of three, you should make sure the parts of the toy cannot be easily swallowed or spoilt by them.
Luckily, many of the toys are made with plastic and can withstand most things that the kids will do with them.
Some of these race car track sets come with remotes that may be difficult for kids under the age of three to use.
Essentially, the race car track set you should get should be proportional to your kid’s age and ability.
Another factor you should put in mind when purchasing a race car track is where you will put it. Is the car small enough to be put in the living room? Can it be removed every time after usage? Does it have a permanent fixture? Will there be enough space remaining in the house after purchasing it?
The answers to these questions are important and will guide you through making the best purchase for your kids.
The price of the toy is another important factor that you should consider when making the purchase. While considering the price, you should also consider how long your kid will be using it for.
You do not want to spend a fortune on a toy that your kid will outgrow in a couple of months. You should also choose a toy that is affordable for you. These toys come in a range of prices.
Ease of Assembly
Another thing to consider when about to purchase a toy race car track is its ease of assembly. Is the toy something you can assemble and put up by yourself, without needing assistance?
Some toy race car tracks come in pieces, and as a busy parent, sometimes spending hours to set up a toy, which may be disassembled minutes after setting it up can be frustrating.
As much as toys can be fun, they can also be of educational value to your kids. Toy race car tracks teach your kids some things in mathematics and technology. It increases their thinking capabilities and problem-solving skills.
It also helps their decision-making skills, as they maneuver the cars to pass through each car track successfully, without any accident.
A race car track set fuels your kid’s observation skills and attention span. It also creates a fun activity for your kids.
A race car track set sharpens your kids’ imagination and creativity. Some race car track sets have track pieces that can be arranged to create different track designs by the kids.
Finding the perfect race car track set for your kids is not difficult, as long as you take some factors into consideration.
Some of these factors include the price of the toy, the storage facilities available in your house, the specifications of the toy, the age of your kids, and others.