If you are reading this, chances are you’re a first time parent that would like to learn a safe way to get you and your child a more restful sleep.
Perhaps you have a newborn that sleeps during the day and is active during the night. Perhaps your little one never really learned how to sleep soundly during the night.
Whatever your reasoning is, we can help, and it’s all thanks to the Baby Sleep Miracle program.
Learning about this product could be just what you are looking for if your goal is to get a good night’s sleep for yourself and your newborn baby.
So come along with us as we review the pros, cons, and everything you’ll get from this great product.
Baby Sleep Miracle is an online training course designed to teach new parents (even veteran parents) natural sleep techniques they can show their babies to help them get snoozing faster.
The main objective of this program is on providing parents natural ways of helping little ones fall asleep fast. You will learn hands-on and hands-off techniques that help your little one get sleepy and eventually fall asleep.
The methodology of the course is based on Harvard medical school and Stanford Center for Sleep Science and Medicine. Everything you find in the guide is backed by science.
The authour of Baby Sleep Miracle is a child psychologist by the name of Mary-Ann Schuler. She is a mom of two and has studied and observed not only her own children but other kids, too. Using personal experience, genuine passion and her background in education, she was able to hone in on techniques that really help kids and parents alike finally put an end to those sleepless nights.
What Do You Get?
The Baby Sleep Miracle book is digital- everything is online and in ebook form. Inside, you will find:
- 110 pages full of information about sleep strategies you can put to use that very night or afternoon during naptime
- Information about ways to help your child develop mentally, physically, and emotionally through healthy sleep
- Varying sleep strategies for all ages based on the behaviors and needs of your kid
- Research and analysis from medical professionals from Harvard and Stanford University that backs up these sleep techniques
- How to help kids up to age 5 fall asleep
- Safe, natural, and healthy sleep solutions
- Step by step methodology for helping babies fall asleep
- It is written in a way that all can understand- you won’t need a Ph.D. to understand this book!
You will also get answers to questions real parents everywhere ask about how to help their baby fall asleep such as:
- How to train my child from birth to toddlerhood about healthy sleep habits
- Why sleep deprivation is harmful to children
- Why bedtime routines matter and how they help child development
- Why nap time, a sleep-conducive environment, and scheduled feeding times matter
- How to establish sleep rules and stick to them
- And lots more.
You will enjoy an easy to read and well-formatted PDF file for the reading part and great videos for the visual parts of the course.
You can choose between videos or PDF files; just pick whichever one works for you.
How Many Chapters? What Is In Them?
Many of you probably want to know what is in this book before you go and spend any money. No problem, let’s walk through a quick rundown of each chapter.
Chapter 1: Sleep Deprivation Dangers
This first chapter centers on why sleep deprivation is harmful to parents. You will learn the importance of sleep and what happens when we are subjected to this: anger, stress, and frustration are just a few of the downsides of sleep deprivation.
At its worst, you can also experience issues in your marriage, trouble at work, and worst of all, this poor attitude can transfer over to your baby. As a result, it is necessary that you take steps to avoid this from happening.
Chapter 2: Understanding Sleep
The second chapter centers upon building an understanding of sleep. Without knowing why it matters, you may not take it as seriously.
So, read this one closely. You will understand why a healthful sleep routine matters and why sleep imbalances produce a negative outcome.
Here you begin to see firsthand the great research that goes into this product, too- another bonus.
Chapter 3- Sleep Rules & Tips For Infants
The third chapter centers on sleeping rules and tips that are presented to you as a means of making your infant’s nights cozy and serene to help him, or her create healthy sleeping routines.
This chapter helps you develop a sleep schedule for your baby. It has all the tactics to help soothe and comfort your infant, plus it teaches sleep rules and helps you forge a sleeping routine that will work every time it is tried.
The things you learn here is based on the behavior of your little one and their feeding needs. You will notice this has seven subchapters, but they are all relatively short. They focus on why things like bedtime stories, breastfeeding before and after sleep times, and white noise matter for little ones.
Chapter 4: Quality Sleep Based On Age
This chapter is broken down into parts that correlate to a vast array of ages. So whether you are dealing with a 1-month-old or a 4-year-old, you can find a technique that works for you and gets any child sleeping fast.
They cover ages from birth to five, so simply select the category you need and start reading or watching.
Here are the categories:
Ages 1.5 to 2.5 years
Ages 2.5 to 5 years
Every age group comes with well researched and complete info about sleep guidelines that really work.
Methods Used in Baby Sleep Miracle
The techniques used in this all in one problem solver are easy to implement and increase the bond with your little one as well. You will learn tips and hacks about how to handle bad dreams with older kids as well as fears, such as monsters hiding out under the bed or in the closet.
So what are some examples of this? Let’s learn about them now:
Idea 1: Bedtime Stories
Partaking in bedtime stories with your child, regardless of age, is a great way to help both you and your child relax. It is a pleasant nighttime ritual that signals to your baby it is a good time to settle down and sleep. It will help your child’s vocabulary, and you can bond over favorite stories.
Idea 2: Establish Feeding Times
Make sure you set the feeding time for your baby in such a way that helps you set sleep routines. For example, you might breastfeed right before you want them to sleep. This way, they will have a full belly and fall asleep faster.
Idea 3: Use Comfortable Sounds
Sleeping in total silence is unrealistic. White noise is more like it- even as an adult, you likely sleep with ambient background sounds (cars driving by outside, the furnace firing, the television humming).
So, do regular household tasks while your children sleep. Talk at a normal volume. Run the TV at a low volume—complete everyday chores. Even using the lawnmower is OK.
As a result of doing this, your child will eventually learn that they can sleep regardless of the noise going on around them. You can also use the included “Miracle Sounds” with the program. This sleep music helps your infant feel safe and helps them fall asleep faster.
Idea 4: Pick The Ideal Bedtime
Put your baby to sleep early. Late nights are not good for little ones. Research tells us that night wake-ups can trigger the stress hormone known as cortisol in the body of babies, which makes them feel like crying.
Mary Ann Schuler highlights why bedtime routines are important in this chapter. The correct bedtime is dependent on the child’s age.
Idea 5: Laugh With Your Child
Laughter is the best medicine. It helps the body relax, and can relieve tension and relax the muscles in your body. If you can make your baby laugh, their mood and overall happiness level will improve. It helps them relieve stress and, as a result, fall asleep faster.
Other Great Ideas
Aside from these proven ideas for helping kids fall asleep, here’s what else you can look forward to learning:
- 7 easy steps to help toddlers sleep in their own bed and overcome anxious and crabby behavior patterns
- Sleep guide and advice about how to help baby relax in just 5 minutes
- Whether or not you should rock or nurse your baby during sleep time… and what to do instead
- How to boost your child’s sleep hormones naturally without the use of medicines or binkies.
Other Helpful Content
- How to help siblings that share a room sleep comfortably
- Mp3 files with soothing and relaxing music, which is great for kids of all ages
- Nightmare stopper for older kids
Will Baby Sleep Miracle Help My Marriage?
Nothing is absolute, but we certainly are confident this will help you and your spouse enjoy a better quality of marriage.
Without proper sleep, you both become tired, resentful, and even angry with yourselves and each other. You might get mad at your child, which can lead you down a path of parent guilt.
This is no way to live. As a result, Baby Sleep Miracle can offer help to you in the following ways:
- Offers ideas and tips on how to get newborns asleep in under 5 minutes
- How to identify when your newborn is tired and ready for sleep so you can answer their request and get them snoozing fast
- How to get them to sleep without swaddling or rocking
- How to build a healthy sleep routine for yourself and the whole family
How Can This Help My Baby?
It offers safe and natural ways to sleep train your child that are fast and easy. Here are some ways in which we find this guide to be most helpful:
- It helps your baby develop bedtime rituals and great sleep habits
- It helps newborns relieve stress and lulls them into a calm and healing sleep
- It provides kids a chance to experience a healthy sleep environment and offers them a healthy routine for sleep
- Newborns and babies learn practical tried and true methods of sleep patterns
- Kids learn sleep behaviors that correspond with their age and needs
- Comes with helpful soothing miracle sounds in handy mp3 format which help you train your kids to self-soothe and create healthy sleeping habits
- Contains ideas about how to help siblings that share a room fall asleep faster
- It helps your kids get into a bedtime routine which is good for their physical, mental, and emotional health
Pros and Cons
We know the pros outweigh the cons on this one, but it is always good to talk about each side so you can be informed as you shop. Let’s get into the pros first.
- Loaded with helpful bonus products like Double Trouble Sleeping Struggle, Miracle Sounds, and Night Terror Stopper (valued at over $150)
- The techniques are focused on providing kids and parents bonding time
- Very affordable and offers a money-back guarantee if you don’t like it
- Helpful for all children from birth to five years old
- Helps moms and dads enhance their quality of life, may help with your quality of marriage/partnership, too
- PDF is very well-formatted and divided up into chapters you can easily jump around to.
- Content is concise and easy to read, the book is written so all can understand it.
- Everything is written in a step by step format, so it is foolproof.
- It’s a totally digital course- no need to go out to learn these great techniques (you can do it safely at home).
- We noticed a few spelling and grammar errors in the text.
- Techniques may not work for everyone, or you might have to practice it multiple times before it works.
- English only Baby Sleep Miracle eBook- no other languages offered.
- Limited information available about the author of the program- we could not find any other videos, books or articles by Ms. Schuler.
How Much Is This?
The best thing about Baby Sleep Miracle is the price. This particular product costs only $37. It is sold via Clickbank, a place we know to offer many great products that help consumers of all ages and walks of life with helpful digital products and courses.
This particular course costs $97 usually, but the author is offering it at a discounted price and selling her work for just $37.
This is the lowest price you will find for such a comprehensive online training program, and virtually anyone can afford to start sleep training their baby at that cost. You, too, can have access to sleep training methods of the pros for a relatively low price tag.
What If This Isn’t What I Wanted?
If you get into the program and decide this is not the right product for you, then fear not. The makers of Baby Sleep Miracle offer buyers a 60 day money back guarantee. If you find you are not satisfied with how the guide went, you can file for a refund no questions asked.
You have 60 days to do this, and you will get all of your money back with no questions asked.
So, there’s no risk involved. Feel free to purchase with confidence, knowing you can always get your money back if you prefer.
This is a simple and easy guide for new moms and dads that teach practical safe techniques to help their kids fall asleep.
Everything you find in the program is natural and backed up by science. You can feel confident about the material contained within.
The program is lengthy, and every kid is different, so some babies will pick up on it right away while others need a bit of extra practice. This is normal don’t panic!
With time, your child will learn the sleeping patterns and internalize them, carrying them into childhood, the teenage years, and into adulthood.
The program helps parents eliminate techniques like “Cry it out.” Instead, the focus is on helping kids and parents create a strong loving bond.
It tells kids that moms and dads will always be there for them, even in the night hours, so there’s no need to cry or feel sad. Every child from birth to age 5 can benefit. Whether you’ve got a baby, toddler or kindergartener this program will be a great help.
However, parents have to be on their game. You have to be committed to not only your child but yourself. As a parent, you know what it means to lead by example. Make sure you are modeling the healthy habits you are learning for your little ones.
The bottom line? We absolutely recommend this program for a number of reasons, mostly because it is convenient, a joy to read, and most of all, it really works. Get your hands on Baby Sleep Miracle today, and enjoy a good night’s sleep.